Power blackout

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.aopen,microsoft.public.windowsXP.general (More info?)

OK I hope that someone can help me with some advice I have a Aopen
AK73(A)-v motherboard with a duron 700 on it the other day I had a power
blackout and now windows XP Pro Sp1 gives me a blue screen saying
somethikng about if you pulled the plug or power balckout do what ever I
can't get into windows to fix anything and all so I can get the
motherboard now to boot from my WInXP pro CD secondary master is a
CD-rom Secondry slave is a DVD/RW in BIOS I have fist boot device set a
CRrom second boot device as A: and third set as C:. I don't wish to
format the HDD as I have so much unbacked up info on the drive thanks
for any advice
Chris

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.aopen,microsoft.public.windowsXP.general (More info?)

If you used some punctuation, people might understand what the hell you're
saying.