Bluetooth wireless keyboard

Help me please! I installed microsofte blue tooth
wireless technology on my dell inspiron 5100 laptop. The
bluetooth works perfectly however my regular keyboard on
the laptop itself no longer functions corectly.When i
press keys i get different numeric or alphameric
characters. ex. i press O and get the number 6. i tried
unistall and reinstall through the control panel and
nothing seems to work. i would like to use my regular
keboard more than the blue tooth because i take my laptop
on the road with me. Any sugestions are deeply
appreciated.
1 answer Last reply
More about bluetooth wireless keyboard

    Hi,

    Turn off Number lock and your O on your notebook computer will be a O
    instead of a 6

    --
    Gary Tsang
    Microsoft MVP - Windows XP Shell/User

    "wayne" <wnix74@cox.net> wrote in message
    > Help me please! I installed microsofte blue tooth
    > wireless technology on my dell inspiron 5100 laptop. The
    > bluetooth works perfectly however my regular keyboard on
    > the laptop itself no longer functions corectly.When i
    > press keys i get different numeric or alphameric
    > characters. ex. i press O and get the number 6. i tried
    > unistall and reinstall through the control panel and
    > nothing seems to work. i would like to use my regular
    > keboard more than the blue tooth because i take my laptop
    > on the road with me. Any sugestions are deeply
    > appreciated.

Windows XP