Bluetooth wireless keyboard

Help me please! I installed microsofte blue tooth
wireless technology on my dell inspiron 5100 laptop. The
bluetooth works perfectly however my regular keyboard on
the laptop itself no longer functions corectly.When i
press keys i get different numeric or alphameric
characters. ex. i press O and get the number 6. i tried
unistall and reinstall through the control panel and
nothing seems to work. i would like to use my regular
keboard more than the blue tooth because i take my laptop
on the road with me. Any sugestions are deeply
appreciated.

Hi,

Turn off Number lock and your O on your notebook computer will be a O
instead of a 6

--
Gary Tsang
Microsoft MVP - Windows XP Shell/User