Backup RAID 0 to CD-R or DVD+-R

Hi! I want to know if there is a software out there that
will let me backup my RAID 0 (two disks) array to CD-R or
DVD-+R, like Norton Ghost. But Ghost does not support
RAID and cannot produce a working image. Thanks for your
help!

On Wed, 21 Apr 2004 09:39:44 -0700, "Quang"

>Hi! I want to know if there is a software out there that
>will let me backup my RAID 0 (two disks) array to CD-R or
>DVD-+R, like Norton Ghost. But Ghost does not support
>RAID and cannot produce a working image. Thanks for your
>help!

I think Ghost will only work on Basic disks not Dynamic disk hence the
problem.
Try Retrospec Pro 6.5 from http://www.dantz.com/

Peter Hutchison
Windows FAQ