How to RMA an ASUS video card?

Last response: in Motherboards
Share
March 31, 2004 6:55:09 AM

Does anyone know how to RMA a video card? I have a Asus V7100 Pro GeForce2
MX-400 32MB in retail box that's defective. The box says it has 3 year
warranty. Last I checked their site was down, and had no mention of RMA
support.

More about : rma asus video card

Anonymous
a b U Graphics card
a b V Motherboard
March 31, 2004 9:04:50 AM

On Wed, 31 Mar 2004 02:55:09 GMT, "JD" <jos*RemoveThis*555@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>Does anyone know how to RMA a video card? I have a Asus V7100 Pro GeForce2
>MX-400 32MB in retail box that's defective. The box says it has 3 year
>warranty. Last I checked their site was down, and had no mention of RMA
>support.

Just checked its up
http://usa.asus.com/contact/contactindex.htm
March 31, 2004 9:39:50 AM