Need Help with Acer CD/RW drive

I upgraded to XP but I cannot get my Acer 1832A CD/RW drive to be recognized
by XP. It sees it as a CD drive, but I cannot record with it. Does anyone
have any idea what I can do?

Thanks,

Steve
1 answer Last reply
More about need acer drive

    Whatever you do don't buy Sonic software to interface with it.
    You probably need a good RECENT software interface package,
    like Roxio Media 7.

Acer Windows XP CD-Rom