Need Help with Acer CD/RW drive

April 22, 2004 12:58:01 AM

I upgraded to XP but I cannot get my Acer 1832A CD/RW drive to be recognized
by XP. It sees it as a CD drive, but I cannot record with it. Does anyone
have any idea what I can do?

Thanks,

Steve

More about : acer drive

Anonymous
April 22, 2004 6:05:56 PM

Whatever you do don't buy Sonic software to interface with it.
You probably need a good RECENT software interface package,
like Roxio Media 7.

!