Brother Laser Printer

Anyone has used Brother Laser Printer b4?
any comments?
Thanks!

Yes, I've had a Brother MFC-8600 (Fax, Copier, Laser Printer, Scanner) for 3
years now. Works fine and put it on a USB printserver hub and it now works
with my internal network just fine.

Do you have a problem with one or are you just looking for other folks
experience with them?

--

Regards,
Len Segal, MCP

"Music Lover" <music@my-heart.org> wrote in message
> Anyone has used Brother Laser Printer b4?
> any comments?
> Thanks!

I am looking for folks experience
Comparing with HP, Brother is relatively new
I am looking for a MonoChrome Laser Printer with Network Ready function

"Len Segal" <msn_news@ne_ws.oom> wrote in message
> Yes, I've had a Brother MFC-8600 (Fax, Copier, Laser Printer, Scanner) for
3
> years now. Works fine and put it on a USB printserver hub and it now works
> with my internal network just fine.
>
> Do you have a problem with one or are you just looking for other folks
> experience with them?
>
> --
>
> Regards,
> Len Segal, MCP
> Microsoft - MVP
> --------------
> My reply address is intentionally wrong to reduce SPAM Email.
> NOTE: We do not respond to unsolicited Email support questions,
> please post questions in newsgroup.
>

> "Music Lover" <music@my-heart.org> wrote in message
> > Anyone has used Brother Laser Printer b4?
> > any comments?
> > Thanks!

Go to www.brother.com and check on the model numbers of interest. You can
then go to www.google.com and search for that model number to learn if there
are any reviews or comments that might point you toward or away from
purchasing a given model.

I also have an HP4 that I purchased in Dec 1992 and it still works like a
champ (never needed any service). It is slow as molasses compared to today's
printers, but it is a great workhorse.

I've never regretted either purchase and am currently using my Brother MFC
as my every day printer (as it is 10' from my desk).

BTW, Brother has been around for a lot of years, they just don't compete in
the same circles of larger business that HP does.

--

Regards,
Len Segal, MCP