Lost Hard Drive

April 22, 2004 8:16:38 AM

I have two (2) hard drives in my computer they where
working fine then one day only 1 showed up in control
panel, I checked in Admin. Tools,Comp.Management,Storage,
Disk Management, and the disk shows up as a basic disk
without a drive letter. How do I get the disk back
without loosing all the info. on the disk?
Greg

More about : lost hard drive

Anonymous
April 22, 2004 7:51:50 PM

Greg, physically check the drive connections both power and ribbon cable.
You may want to try changing
the ribbon cable.
!