Lost Hard Drive

I have two (2) hard drives in my computer they where
working fine then one day only 1 showed up in control
panel, I checked in Admin. Tools,Comp.Management,Storage,
Disk Management, and the disk shows up as a basic disk
without a drive letter. How do I get the disk back
without loosing all the info. on the disk?
Greg
1 answer Last reply
More about lost hard drive

    Greg, physically check the drive connections both power and ribbon cable.
    You may want to try changing
    the ribbon cable.
    "Greg Kauffman" <Radar318@Comcast.net> wrote in message
    > I have two (2) hard drives in my computer they where
    > working fine then one day only 1 showed up in control
    > panel, I checked in Admin. Tools,Comp.Management,Storage,
    > Disk Management, and the disk shows up as a basic disk
    > without a drive letter. How do I get the disk back
    > without loosing all the info. on the disk?
    > Greg

Hard Drives Windows XP