A7N8X-E Dx NVIDA Drivers

I am confused!

Ben says "nForce 3.13 is the only driver I can recommend for nForce2
boards"

I looked in Device Manager, and it says that I have version 6.14.362.0
dated 8/13/03. (NVIDA (R) nForce (TM) MCP Audio Processing Unit
[Dolby{R} Digital])
Are we talking about the same thing?

A7N8X-E Deluxe Rev 2.xx
Bios version 1008
Xerox (512 MB PC3200 DDR SDRAM)
Xerox (512 MB PC3200 DDR SDRAM)
AMD Athalon XP2800+
Windows XP Home :+(

peter

NO
Ben is talking about the NForce2 chipset driver that support the Memory/HD
controller/AGP etc
You're just talking about the sound drivers that support the build in soundcard
look here for more info
http://www.nforcershq.com/forum/
peter
<Wildbill> wrote in message news:0brm605s1nkto4tin6qpi74s9o05ee49dj@4ax.com...
> I am confused!
>
> Ben says "nForce 3.13 is the only driver I can recommend for nForce2
> boards"
>
> I looked in Device Manager, and it says that I have version 6.14.362.0
> dated 8/13/03. (NVIDA (R) nForce (TM) MCP Audio Processing Unit
> [Dolby{R} Digital])
> Are we talking about the same thing?
>

> A7N8X-E Deluxe Rev 2.xx
> Bios version 1008
> Xerox (512 MB PC3200 DDR SDRAM)
> Xerox (512 MB PC3200 DDR SDRAM)
> AMD Athalon XP2800+
> Windows XP Home :+(

Thanks alot, I thought there was some mixup! I am glad that you got me
straight on this. I thought there was something wrong with my MB