DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Whenever I try to play multiplayer on Battlefield 1942
online my computer crashes to a blue screen, this happens
when it starts to load a map. The error message is
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL 0X000000D1
(0X003300016,0X00000002,X00000001,OXF7C5575E) and further
down the screen it names a driver as ALCXSENS. There is no
problem playing the single player on this game. I also
have no problems playing multiplayer on other games
including Battlefield Vietnam and Battlefield 1942 demo.
Any help in resolving this would be greatly appreciated.
3 answers Last reply
More about driver_irql_not_less_or_equal

    I had this exact same problem, after installing the game
    I had to update the program and update my video card
    drivers, and lower the resilution on my computer in order
    to play online.

    Hi

    Try the following link to Jim Eshelman's page - see it that helps you:

    http://aumha.org/win5/kbestop.php#0xd1

    --

    Will Denny
    MS-MVP Windows - Shell/User

    <vmp01@btinternet.com> wrote in message news:2bb301c4285f$5558e5b0$a001280a@phx.gbl...
    | Whenever I try to play multiplayer on Battlefield 1942
    | online my computer crashes to a blue screen, this happens
    | when it starts to load a map. The error message is
    | DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL 0X000000D1
    | (0X003300016,0X00000002,X00000001,OXF7C5575E) and further
    | down the screen it names a driver as ALCXSENS. There is no
    | problem playing the single player on this game. I also
    | have no problems playing multiplayer on other games
    | including Battlefield Vietnam and Battlefield 1942 demo.
    | Any help in resolving this would be greatly appreciated.

    ---

    vmp01@btinternet.com wrote:
    > Whenever I try to play multiplayer on Battlefield 1942
    > online my computer crashes to a blue screen, this happens
    > when it starts to load a map. The error message is
    > DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL 0X000000D1
    > (0X003300016,0X00000002,X00000001,OXF7C5575E) and further
    > down the screen it names a driver as ALCXSENS. There is no
    > problem playing the single player on this game. I also
    > have no problems playing multiplayer on other games
    > including Battlefield Vietnam and Battlefield 1942 demo.
    > Any help in resolving this would be greatly appreciated.

    Answered in the General group. Please don't multipost.

Battlefield Multiplayer Windows XP