DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

April 22, 2004 8:45:39 AM

Whenever I try to play multiplayer on Battlefield 1942
online my computer crashes to a blue screen, this happens
when it starts to load a map. The error message is
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL 0X000000D1
(0X003300016,0X00000002,X00000001,OXF7C5575E) and further
down the screen it names a driver as ALCXSENS. There is no
problem playing the single player on this game. I also
have no problems playing multiplayer on other games
including Battlefield Vietnam and Battlefield 1942 demo.
Any help in resolving this would be greatly appreciated.

More about : driver irql equal

April 22, 2004 9:45:43 AM

I had this exact same problem, after installing the game
I had to update the program and update my video card
drivers, and lower the resilution on my computer in order
to play online.

Anonymous
April 22, 2004 5:08:03 PM

Hi

Try the following link to Jim Eshelman's page - see it that helps you:

http://aumha.org/win5/kbestop.php#0xd1

--

Will Denny
MS-MVP Windows - Shell/User

<vmp01@btinternet.com> wrote in message news:2bb301c4285f$5558e5b0$a001280a@phx.gbl...
| Whenever I try to play multiplayer on Battlefield 1942
| online my computer crashes to a blue screen, this happens
| when it starts to load a map. The error message is
| DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL 0X000000D1
| (0X003300016,0X00000002,X00000001,OXF7C5575E) and further
| down the screen it names a driver as ALCXSENS. There is no
| problem playing the single player on this game. I also
| have no problems playing multiplayer on other games
| including Battlefield Vietnam and Battlefield 1942 demo.
| Any help in resolving this would be greatly appreciated.

---
April 22, 2004 6:03:05 PM

vmp01@btinternet.com wrote:
> Whenever I try to play multiplayer on Battlefield 1942
> online my computer crashes to a blue screen, this happens
> when it starts to load a map. The error message is
> DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL 0X000000D1
> (0X003300016,0X00000002,X00000001,OXF7C5575E) and further
> down the screen it names a driver as ALCXSENS. There is no
> problem playing the single player on this game. I also
> have no problems playing multiplayer on other games
> including Battlefield Vietnam and Battlefield 1942 demo.
> Any help in resolving this would be greatly appreciated.

Answered in the General group. Please don't multipost.
!