Mouse wheel not working in VB editor under WinXP

To begin with, if this is not the right NG, pls someone point me to the
right one.

My problem:
Wheel mouse optical / Intellipoint 4.0, wheel used to scroll text in
Office2K VB editor (Excel, Access) and VB Studio 6.0 running on Win2K Pro.
On a new PC, WinXP Pro, same Office and VB Studio versions as before, same
mouse, tried both Intellipoint 4.0 and 5.0 drivers, mouse wheel no longer
scrolls text in any VB editor, though it works in main Office applications.

Any tips?

Thanks,
Nikos

Somebody else with the same problem posted in excel.misc, and Dave Peterson
suggested the following link:

http://www.gasanov.net/VBScroll.htm

I downloaded it (28k), scanned with Norton AV (virus def.of 26/04/04), it
came out clean and I istalled it. Now it works again!

Nikos

"Nikos Yannacopoulos" <nyannacoREMOVETHISBIT@in.gr> wrote in message
> To begin with, if this is not the right NG, pls someone point me to the
> right one.
>
> My problem:
> Wheel mouse optical / Intellipoint 4.0, wheel used to scroll text in
> Office2K VB editor (Excel, Access) and VB Studio 6.0 running on Win2K Pro.
> On a new PC, WinXP Pro, same Office and VB Studio versions as before, same
> mouse, tried both Intellipoint 4.0 and 5.0 drivers, mouse wheel no longer
> scrolls text in any VB editor, though it works in main Office
applications.

> Any tips?
>
> Thanks,
> Nikos