New Epson R800?

Anyone using the new Epson R800? If so, I'd be interested in your comments.

Thanks,
Bill Crocker
3 answers Last reply
More about epson r800

    I have one. I thinks it does a very good job with photos. Almost as good
    as dye based inks. Also does a nice job on CD's.

    "Bill Crocker" <wcrocker007@comcast.net> wrote in message
    > Anyone using the new Epson R800? If so, I'd be interested in your
    comments.

    > Thanks,
    > Bill Crocker

    I'll second that. I think it does an excellent job with photos. Very quiet
    too!

    "Safetymom123" <safetymom123@prodigy.net> wrote in message
    > I have one. I thinks it does a very good job with photos. Almost as good
    > as dye based inks. Also does a nice job on CD's.
    >

    > "Bill Crocker" <wcrocker007@comcast.net> wrote in message
    > > Anyone using the new Epson R800? If so, I'd be interested in your
    > comments.
    > >
    > > Thanks,
    > > Bill Crocker

    Just started using it. Replaced an Epson 1270. Use it for scanned slides and
    'high' resolution digital images. Through Photoshop under XP-Pro.
    Very pleased.

    "Bill Crocker" <wcrocker007@comcast.net> wrote in message
    > Anyone using the new Epson R800? If so, I'd be interested in your
    comments.

    > Thanks,
    > Bill Crocker

Printers Epson Peripherals