New Epson R800?

Anyone using the new Epson R800? If so, I'd be interested in your comments.

Thanks,
Bill Crocker

I have one. I thinks it does a very good job with photos. Almost as good
as dye based inks. Also does a nice job on CD's.

"Bill Crocker" <wcrocker007@comcast.net> wrote in message
> Anyone using the new Epson R800? If so, I'd be interested in your
comments.

> Thanks,
> Bill Crocker

I'll second that. I think it does an excellent job with photos. Very quiet
too!

"Safetymom123" <safetymom123@prodigy.net> wrote in message
> I have one. I thinks it does a very good job with photos. Almost as good
> as dye based inks. Also does a nice job on CD's.
>

> "Bill Crocker" <wcrocker007@comcast.net> wrote in message
> > Anyone using the new Epson R800? If so, I'd be interested in your
> comments.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Bill Crocker

Just started using it. Replaced an Epson 1270. Use it for scanned slides and
'high' resolution digital images. Through Photoshop under XP-Pro.
Very pleased.