ps2 problem

April 22, 2004 8:54:55 PM

I have installed my usb keyboard under XP. But I decided I wasn't happy and
changed to a ps2 keyboard but XP does not detect it. There is no problem
with the keyboard as it works fine on another pc.

I have uninstalled all drivers for the usb, and deleted the keyboard in
device manager but no luck.

Any ideas?

Rob

More about : ps2 problem

Anonymous
April 22, 2004 8:54:56 PM

Hello

Well if you put back the USB KB does it work and maybe your
PS2 port could be defective.

Alvin

!