ps2 problem

I have installed my usb keyboard under XP. But I decided I wasn't happy and
changed to a ps2 keyboard but XP does not detect it. There is no problem
with the keyboard as it works fine on another pc.

I have uninstalled all drivers for the usb, and deleted the keyboard in
device manager but no luck.

Any ideas?

Rob
1 answer Last reply
More about problem

    Hello

    Well if you put back the USB KB does it work and maybe your
    PS2 port could be defective.

    Alvin

    Rob wrote:

    > I have installed my usb keyboard under XP. But I decided I wasn't happy and
    > changed to a ps2 keyboard but XP does not detect it. There is no problem
    > with the keyboard as it works fine on another pc.
    >
    > I have uninstalled all drivers for the usb, and deleted the keyboard in
    > device manager but no luck.
    >
    > Any ideas?
    >
    > Rob

PlayStation Keyboards Windows XP