A7N8X-E DELUXE Networking

To run a network of 2 PC's with this mobo do I need a router?

COCA COLA KID mumbled his insignificant opinion in:
BDdbc.74398$1A6.1973551@news20.bellglobal.com

> To run a network of 2 PC's with this mobo do I need a router?

That would be slight overkill :) 1 piece of crossover cable is enough.

> By adding a second network card to Computer #1, <snip>

Shouldn't need to because he's got two network points on his motherboard.