Randy

Distinguished
Oct 4, 2003

I reformatted and reinstalled my Windows XP Pro. Now my mouse won't stop at
the right side of the desktop. There is no "brick wall".

Silly question, but did you install the software for the mouse? You can get
the latest version from the Logitech website....it's free.

Bobby

"Randy" <rwmolitor_fake@charter.net> wrote in message
>I reformatted and reinstalled my Windows XP Pro. Now my mouse won't stop at
> the right side of the desktop. There is no "brick wall".

dl

neither does mine, but its never concerned me

"Randy" <rwmolitor_fake@charter.net> wrote in message
> I reformatted and reinstalled my Windows XP Pro. Now my mouse won't stop
at
> the right side of the desktop. There is no "brick wall".

Make sure you havent got either extended desktop enabled
or multiple desktops enabled - it maybe that its just gone
to another desktop you cant see!

No brick wall on the right here eather with my mouse. Maybe it's so we won't
bump our heads:-}

JoBo

Randy

Distinguished
Oct 4, 2003

I have never used those setups. Where can I find them to check?