No wireless network available since SP2

I have a Cisco AP. Since upgrading all PC's to SP2, the wireless network is
not available (not "seen") by all PC's. 2 of them are connected and work but
if I click on "View available networks" nothing appears, and on the 3rd PC
there is no way to connect it to the network. That PC has the Wifi card
integrated (Intel Pro Lan 2100).
SSID is not hidden, no WEP has been defined.Everything was fine before SP2.
Any clues?
1 answer Last reply
More about wireless network

    Hi,

    The settings for the wireless connection might have changed after the
    installation of the service pack 2.

    Run the wireless network setup wizard to detect the wireless connection and
    make sure if you have any firewalls uninstall them.

    Let me know if this has helped you.

    "JAco" wrote:

    > I have a Cisco AP. Since upgrading all PC's to SP2, the wireless network is
    > not available (not "seen") by all PC's. 2 of them are connected and work but
    > if I click on "View available networks" nothing appears, and on the 3rd PC
    > there is no way to connect it to the network. That PC has the Wifi card
    > integrated (Intel Pro Lan 2100).
    > SSID is not hidden, no WEP has been defined.Everything was fine before SP2.
    > Any clues?

Wireless Networking