Floppy Disk Drive

April 22, 2004 8:23:34 PM

When i insert disk the message"disk in drive A not
formatted would you like to format now?" appears,but
after trying to format,message says,"disk cannot be
formatted" or "unexpected I/O error has occurred".I have
tried the disks in another pc running xp professional
with no problems,and this has only just started on my pc
using xp home.Any help please!

More about : floppy disk drive

Anonymous
April 27, 2004 2:28:51 AM

I have the same problem - have you resolved this yet ?
I'd be grateful if you sent a reply saying what happened.

regards

Rockywr2

Anonymous
April 27, 2004 10:28:03 AM

Replace the floppy drive. They cost about $20.00

steve

!