missing root hub

April 22, 2004 11:20:07 PM

USB root hub no longer appears in device manager. How do
I get it back. All usb connections have exclamation
marks in front of them, I assume because the root hub is
missing.

More about : missing root hub

Anonymous
April 23, 2004 10:26:18 AM

Hi,

I guess the drivers have got deleted or you have a corrupted drivers or IRQ
clash. Remove all the devices with exclamation mark and restart your
computer. The devices will be detected automatically and things should work
fine. If not try reinstalling the USB drivers. And plug the devices back it
will work fine.

Let me know if it helps.

Harish.G