convert recordings on my PDA?

June 8, 2004 1:18:51 AM

Hi,

Recently I made some recordings on my PPC (Compaq IPAC 3970). I synchronized
them with my PC and there they showed up as ....msg-files. When I
doubleclick they really play. But I would like to use these sounds in other
programs. So I would like to change them to mp3, WAV, MIDI or anything that
can be used in an other program that plays sounds.
What is the format that the sounds is originally is recorded in? Is there a
converter available?

I hope someone has the answer.

Lex

More about : convert recordings pda

Anonymous
June 8, 2004 1:18:52 AM

First, look at http://bevhoward.com/bhhpj.htm#Record for more information

There are a number of different approaches to converting wav files on
the pc to other formats such as mp3

Next, there are also several "recorder" apps for the pocket pc that will
record directly to mp3 format.

Beverly Howard [MS MVP-Mobile Devices]
!