Weekday Display on Today Screen?

June 8, 2004 12:36:01 AM

I surfed across a newsgroup article some months back that eluded to a
registry mod to alter the date format in PPC2003 that would change the date
format to show the Weekday as the first item on the today screen. (ie.
Monday 7th June 2004).

I am not interested in any 3rd party apps - just the registry entry required
to do this (running on iPAQ 2210).

Thanks for any help in advance.

RMck, UK
Anonymous
June 9, 2004 1:14:58 PM

I found the date format 09 June 2004 on the today screen limiting,
especially because I use PepeSoft Calendar+ Today Plug-in which then shows
the next weeks worth of appointments in the same date format on the today
screen. I was looking to put the weekday in the date as it helps my lazy
mind, and have found a solution.

Health notice. If you are not familiar with editing the Registry, Backup,
Backup - nuff said.

Using PHM Registry Editor (freeware):

Edit/Add the following registry key \HKLM\nls\overrides\

New String Value
Value Name: "SLDte"
Value Data: "dddd dd MMMM yyyy" (or as your require for your date format).

Hope this little gem is of assistance to someone...

Regards

RMck.UK

"Ross Mckenzie" <rossmck@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> I surfed across a newsgroup article some months back that eluded to a
> registry mod to alter the date format in PPC2003 that would change the
date
> format to show the Weekday as the first item on the today screen. (ie.
> Monday 7th June 2004).
>
> I am not interested in any 3rd party apps - just the registry entry
required
> to do this (running on iPAQ 2210).
>
> Thanks for any help in advance.
>
> RMck, UK

Anonymous
July 13, 2004 12:05:47 AM

earn an extra income £500 to £2000 per month visit
www.monsterlifestyle.co.uk so scary its true!!!
expansion into Europe July 2004 who do you know in Holland or Ireland please
pass onto somebody who may be able to help thankyou