A7N8X-E Deluxe & agp aperture

I cannot set my graphics aperture to anything but 64 meg, I have an ATI
Radeon 9700 pro with 128meg.
If I set to anything but it fails to boot past CPU recognition, I then have
to reset the bios to get it to boot.

Thanks Mike B

Mike Butler wrote:

> I cannot set my graphics aperture to anything but 64 meg, I have an
> ATI Radeon 9700 pro with 128meg.
> If I set to anything but it fails to boot past CPU recognition, I
> then have to reset the bios to get it to boot.
>
> Thanks Mike B

The 64 Meg is fine for a bios setting for your card .. Should not
affect it in any way ... have you got Fast writes set on in bios?

regards

@ndrew