ME

Hello,

Ive bought a A7V600-X motherboard, and I want to install some PC3200 memory
(preferably 1Gb). Can anyone recommend a particular type of memory for this
motherboard? I've heard that some types of memory can only have 1 stick
installed, is this correct?

Thanks

check ASUS and AMD sites they have memory recommendations. I have a single
stick of 512 Kingston seems to work fine I haven't tried to OC yet.
"Me" <isjeddead@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hello,
>
> Ive bought a A7V600-X motherboard, and I want to install some PC3200
memory
> (preferably 1Gb). Can anyone recommend a particular type of memory for
this
> motherboard? I've heard that some types of memory can only have 1 stick
> installed, is this correct?
>
> Thanks

Kingston does it for me too. No drama at all.
I can`t comment on Value Kingston though as I have never tried it.

Me wrote:
> Ive bought a A7V600-X motherboard, and I want to install some PC3200 memory
> (preferably 1Gb). Can anyone recommend a particular type of memory for this
> motherboard? I've heard that some types of memory can only have 1 stick
> installed, is this correct?

The Micron modules from crucials are on the two-modules list and they work
fine for me.

--
I am root. If you see me laughing, you better have a backup.

Asus has a list of I think tested modules. I've got a stick of 512mb
Kingston and it seems to be doing fine. HAven't tried cranking the FSB yet
though.