SYSTEM SUDDEN RESTART

My computer is restarting by itself.
I just can hear a click before restarting, could this be
from harddrive or something else?
Please help!

Rt click MyComputer>Select Properties>Advanced>Startup and
Recovery-Settings>Uncheck Automatically Restart Box.
"ALI. CASPIANI" <ALI_CASPIANI@YAHOO.COM> wrote in message
> My computer is restarting by itself.
> I just can hear a click before restarting, could this be
> from harddrive or something else?
> Please help!

"ALI. CASPIANI" <ALI_CASPIANI@YAHOO.COM> wrote in message news:<362b01c4296a$344fe560$a601280a@phx.gbl>...
> My computer is restarting by itself.
> I just can hear a click before restarting, could this be
> from harddrive or something else?
> Please help!

Your Power Supply is most likely the culprit for this.
Visit http://www.ultimatepcrepair.com/news.html and
click on troubleshooting the power supply to read how
to best troubleshoot this component.