Sign in with
Your question

Bin Laden, Hollywood and the president

Last response: in News & Leisure
May 24, 2012 3:07:04 AM

This is the intelligence in the U.S. now unfortunately.
Related resources
May 29, 2012 4:26:00 PM

Oldmangamer_73 said:
You don't know it didn't happen. It depends on who you believe with the conflicting story coming from both articles.

Well one of these sources is an admiral and the other sources some "Documents" that actually came from msnbc.

Just saying.....Also the movie isnt even going to be out until after December, you know after the elections.

And I read the transcript it looks more like a Mike Vickers trying to get with James Camerons Ex.
May 29, 2012 5:06:43 PM

wanamingo said:
Well one of these sources is an admiral and the other sources some "Documents" that actually came from msnbc.

Just saying.....Also the movie isnt even going to be out until after December, you know after the elections.

And I read the transcript it looks more like a Mike Vickers trying to get with James Camerons Ex.

Even Admirals can be ordered to lie.

I would accept the written evidence in the documents over someone's spoken word, unless the emails turn out to be fraudulent.
May 29, 2012 8:42:14 PM

The written evidence says they they would make someone with knowledge of the planning of SEALs missions. Not anyone involved, not any information about who conducted the raid, not anything that would compromise any on going missions or the people involved in those missions. This is pure nonsense to believe that they would actually have the commander of the raid talk with producers of a movie.
May 30, 2012 2:52:26 AM

johnsonma said:
The written evidence says they they would make someone with knowledge of the planning of SEALs missions. Not anyone involved, not any information about who conducted the raid, not anything that would compromise any on going missions or the people involved in those missions. This is pure nonsense to believe that they would actually have the commander of the raid talk with producers of a movie.
I agree compete and utter crap.This is top secretive not giving information to the idiots in Hollywood.
!