CUSL2-C MBoard, one long beep at boot?

Hello all,

The manual makes no mention of one long beep (it doesn't do it every
boot, just once in a while). Any ideas? Thanks.

Same with my CUSL2-C. I know what you mean, it beeps at the hardware list
post screen, high pitched. I haven't noticed anything changed after the
beep though, and I generally disregard it.

I am guessing it could be due to overclocking and bios reset some settings.
But I am using twk815 to tweak everything back anyway.

Running my 866@1040/ 160/160/40.

-bron

"Hiking" <removethishiking2000@gmx.net> ???
news:ggbcc.6331$wq4.518008@news20.bellglobal.com ???...

Bronney Hui wrote:
> Same with my CUSL2-C. I know what you mean, it beeps at the hardware list
> post screen, high pitched. I haven't noticed anything changed after the
> beep though, and I generally disregard it.
>
> I am guessing it could be due to overclocking and bios reset some settings.
> But I am using twk815 to tweak everything back anyway.
>
> Running my 866@1040/ 160/160/40.
>

> -bron

Thanks Bron,

I'm not overclocking, but as you mention, it doesn't appear to be
affecting the system, but I figured it must have some meaning. It
doesn't do that beep every time I boot, only once in a while, it is same
situation with you?

Richard

I do have the same problem, but it disappears after I upgraded the bios to
1004 beta. Please try. Anyhow I still don't know the reason before I
upgraded.

"Hiking" <removethishiking2000@gmx.net> ¼¶¼g©ó¶l¥ó·s»D
:Ov8dc.10254$BF2.931482@news20.bellglobal.com...