P4B266-E & SE highest CPU ???

Which is the highest possible CPU for the P4B266-E adn SE Board ?

I want to make a cheap upgrade.

TIA

Go to www.powerleap.com and click on the "Launch InSPECS 2.0" button. Or
click here:
http://www.powerleap.com/SystemSearch.html

For my P4B266 it suggests an "Intel P4 2.6GHz 400MHz OEM Processor 400 MHz
Front Side Bus". I have a 1.8 in her right now.....I have noticed the PL-iP4
<http://www.powerleap.ca/Products/PL-iP4.htm> on their site now. It looks
interesting, but I guess I will need a 533mhz motherboard to use it.

Jim

"Fred Gross" <fred . gross @ gmx . net> wrote in message
> Which is the highest possible CPU for the P4B266-E adn SE Board ?
>
> I want to make a cheap upgrade.
>
> TIA

> "Fred Gross" <fred . gross @ gmx . net> wrote in message
> > Which is the highest possible CPU for the P4B266-E adn SE Board ?
> >
> > I want to make a cheap upgrade.
> >
> > TIA

CPU-Z version 1.20a.

SpecificationIntel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 2.80GHz
Family / Model / SteppingF 2 9
Extended Family / Model0 0
Brand ID9
Technology0.13 µ
Supported Instructions SetsMMX, SSE, SSE2
CPU Clock Speed2775.9 MHz
Clock multiplierx 21.0
Front Side Bus Frequency132.2 MHz
Bus Speed528.8 MHz
L1 Data Cache8 KBytes, 4-way set associative, 64 Bytes line size
L1 Trace Cache12 Kµops, 8-way set associative
L2 Cache512 KBytes, 8-way set associative, 64 Bytes line size
L2 Speed2775.9 MHz (Full)
L2 LocationOn Chip
L2 Data Prefetch Logicyes
L2 Bus Width256 bits

Mainboard and chipset
Motherboard manufacturerASUSTeK Computer INC.
Motherboard modelP4B266, REV 2.xx
BIOS vendorAward Software, Inc.
BIOS revisionASUS P4B266 ACPI BIOS Revision 1010
BIOS release date08/06/2002
ChipsetIntel i845D rev. 4
SouthbridgeIntel 82801BA (ICH2) rev. 5
Sensor chipAsus ASB100