RMA time frame?

Hi,
I posted last week about my dead A7N266 board, today I RMA'ed it, how long
does Asus normally take to get a board back to the customer?
TIA
Patrick

I think that about 3 weeks is typical.

Patrick wrote:

> Hi,
> I posted last week about my dead A7N266 board, today I RMA'ed it, how long
> does Asus normally take to get a board back to the customer?
> TIA
> Patrick

Ouch,,
Patrick
> I think that about 3 weeks is typical.
>

> Patrick wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> > I posted last week about my dead A7N266 board, today I RMA'ed it, how
long
> > does Asus normally take to get a board back to the customer?
> > TIA
> > Patrick

Ouch? I think it's pretty good. Understand, two weeks of the 3 is
spent in transit.

Patrick wrote:
> Ouch,,
> Patrick
> "Barry Watzman" <WatzmanNOSPAM@neo.rr.com> wrote in message
>
>>I think that about 3 weeks is typical.
>>

>>Patrick wrote:
>>

>>>Hi,
>>> I posted last week about my dead A7N266 board, today I RMA'ed it, how
>
> long
>
>>>does Asus normally take to get a board back to the customer?
>>>TIA
>>>Patrick

Well the Freemont department is within driving distance from me, I posted
yesterady and USPS said it would likely be there today, latest tomorrow, so
3 weeks is a long time.
Patrick
> Ouch? I think it's pretty good. Understand, two weeks of the 3 is
> spent in transit.
>

> Patrick wrote:
> > Ouch,,
> > Patrick
> > "Barry Watzman" <WatzmanNOSPAM@neo.rr.com> wrote in message
> >
> >>I think that about 3 weeks is typical.

> > long

Ok, well, I'm in Ohio and it's 5 working days (one calendar week) each
way. The boards that I've returned have taken about 3 weeks, but if you
are in CA, you might do a LOT better.