Justin

I just installed a new graphics card and CDRW and now
Windows says I have to re-activate? I thought that was
only for a new processor. What gives?
Thanks.

Justin

Hi Justin

Have a look at the following article by MVP Alex Nichol

"Windows Product Activation (WPA) on Windows XP"
http://aumha.org/win5/a/wpa.php

--

Will Denny
MS-MVP Windows - Shell/User

"Justin" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3ab101c42a23$2349fd50$a601280a@phx.gbl...
| I just installed a new graphics card and CDRW and now
| Windows says I have to re-activate? I thought that was
| only for a new processor. What gives?
| Thanks.
|
| Justin

---