TV Tuner stops responding on WinXP

My ATI TV Tuner stops responding or lock up on my system
that features a Hyper-Threaded CPU.

I have a P4 2.8 HT with windows xp pro installed. I've
downloaded the latest drivers but did not solve my
problem. Please help!!!

NTSC-J, PAL, and SECAM TV Tuner Hotfix for DirectX 9.0b on Windows 2000, Windows XP, and Windows Server 2003
(KB825116)
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=8dfd1b6d-e177-4a0e-91d0-b4310675b02b&DisplayLang=en

--
Carey Frisch