Julie

i have installed a cd burner internally. it has power and
the program that came with it shows that i am recording
stuff to the cd, but i can not get a new drive to show up
on my computer. I have tried to install new hardware, and
nome was found. help

Julie, make sure that the red stipe on the Ribbon cable aligns with Pin1 on
the drive and motherboard.