Canon i960 on sale at...

Staples for $169 & with all the other guy's $20-30 coupons floating around
(staples will honor)......you can get this incredible printer for $139....
Just think, Real Canon cartridges cost about.....$72......so if your a
refiller, you can get this hardware for under $70.......

Also, I have stated this before, most printer manufactures depend on ink
sales to keep them in business (they almost give the printer away,
considering R&D, and manufacturing, and marketing, etc).......And I agree
ink sales are WAY to high priced.....

IF you refill, try to buy a REAL set from Canon (or whoever) at least after
every 3rd refill.......

Just my 3 cents...
4 answers Last reply
More about canon i960 sale

    Why not tell Canon about this? You want to tell everyone on this newsgroup,
    dont ya?

    "Joe Peach" <joebrouhaha@libcom.com> wrote in message

    >Just think, Real Canon cartridges cost about.....$72.....

    Careful shopping and bidding on Ebay will get you a set of six Canon cartridges
    for $42 including shipping.

    John Moore

    > Careful shopping and bidding on Ebay will get you a set of six Canon
    cartridges
    > for $42 including shipping.

    How about $1.00 each for a total of $6.00 if you refill.

    Where would be a good place to get refill ink. I just bought a Canon i960
    and would like to refill.

    I refilled my old Epson with some ink I got at Staples and it was never the
    same printer. Always had banding problems since.

    Would like to find a supplier of ink that will keep my Canon ruining like
    new.

    Where do you guys buy from?

    Thx.

    "BF" <bfor@adelphia.net> wrote in message

    > > Careful shopping and bidding on Ebay will get you a set of six Canon
    > cartridges
    > > for $42 including shipping.
    > >
    > How about $1.00 each for a total of $6.00 if you refill.

Printers Canon Peripherals Product