Need Help to put my Zip 100 drive in ???

Tags:
  • Zip
  • Windows XP
April 24, 2004 6:00:12 PM

I Have a Zip 100 drive,it is internal and I am needing to
know where to get the driver info and can I also run this
on my Windows XP Home Edition? Can anyone help me with
this if so please e-mail me at
Nascar4life003@aol.com
Thanks Mike

More about : put zip 100 drive

Anonymous
April 24, 2004 6:25:26 PM

Mike, if its a Zip Drive then go to www.iomega.com Look under
Support. Check here first
http://tinyurl.com/3gtrq

"Mike" <Nascar4life003@aol.com> wrote in message
> I Have a Zip 100 drive,it is internal and I am needing to
> know where to get the driver info and can I also run this
> on my Windows XP Home Edition? Can anyone help me with
> this if so please e-mail me at
> Nascar4life003@aol.com
> Thanks Mike
April 24, 2004 7:51:02 PM

download the driver for xp from the zip driver manufacturer.

Iomega.com
April 25, 2004 12:30:18 PM

Just put it in. XP needs no drivers for the Zip.

Mike wrote:

> I Have a Zip 100 drive,it is internal and I am needing to
> know where to get the driver info and can I also run this
> on my Windows XP Home Edition? Can anyone help me with
> this if so please e-mail me at
> Nascar4life003@aol.com
> Thanks Mike
Anonymous
April 25, 2004 10:36:29 PM

An IDE Zip 100 drive will work under XP Home without any additional drivers.

I have one installed, myself.

There may be some reason to install the Iomegaware stuff. If you like, they
can usually be found at www.iomega.com. (The site isn't responding at this
time, though.)

HTH.

Bob Knowlden

Address may be altered. Replace nkbob with bobkn.

!