Need Help to put my Zip 100 drive in ???

I Have a Zip 100 drive,it is internal and I am needing to
know where to get the driver info and can I also run this
on my Windows XP Home Edition? Can anyone help me with
this if so please e-mail me at
Nascar4life003@aol.com
Thanks Mike
4 answers Last reply
More about need drive

    Mike, if its a Zip Drive then go to www.iomega.com Look under
    Support. Check here first
    http://tinyurl.com/3gtrq

    "Mike" <Nascar4life003@aol.com> wrote in message
    > I Have a Zip 100 drive,it is internal and I am needing to
    > know where to get the driver info and can I also run this
    > on my Windows XP Home Edition? Can anyone help me with
    > this if so please e-mail me at
    > Nascar4life003@aol.com
    > Thanks Mike

    download the driver for xp from the zip driver manufacturer.

    Iomega.com

    Just put it in. XP needs no drivers for the Zip.

    Mike wrote:

    > I Have a Zip 100 drive,it is internal and I am needing to
    > know where to get the driver info and can I also run this
    > on my Windows XP Home Edition? Can anyone help me with
    > this if so please e-mail me at
    > Nascar4life003@aol.com
    > Thanks Mike

    An IDE Zip 100 drive will work under XP Home without any additional drivers.

    I have one installed, myself.

    There may be some reason to install the Iomegaware stuff. If you like, they
    can usually be found at www.iomega.com. (The site isn't responding at this
    time, though.)

    HTH.

    Bob Knowlden

    Address may be altered. Replace nkbob with bobkn.

    "Mike" <Nascar4life003@aol.com> wrote in message
    > I Have a Zip 100 drive,it is internal and I am needing to
    > know where to get the driver info and can I also run this
    > on my Windows XP Home Edition? Can anyone help me with
    > this if so please e-mail me at
    > Nascar4life003@aol.com
    > Thanks Mike

Zip Windows XP