DVD/CD-ROM Hardware

Blake

Hi,

My Pioneer DVD-RW DVR-104
says this: Windows successfully loaded the device driver
for this hardware but cannot find the hardware device.
(Code 41)

and my

Samsung CD-ROM SC-140C
say this: Windows cannot load the device driver for this
hardware. The driver may be corrupted or missing. (Code
39)

I was wondering if any of you could help me fix this
Thanks

CD-ROM Access Is Missing and Messages Cite Error Code 31, Code 32, Code 19,
or Code 39 After You Remove Easy CD Creator in Windows XP