Hello,

I have just moved my PC from one room of the house to another, and had
problems once started up again.

It appears that my monitor details were 'lost' in the move - how on earth
that has happened I don't know.

Misplaced my CD that came with the monitor, but downloaded an updated
driver, and monitor is now installed, however I cannot get a resolution
above 800 x 600, with color quality of 4 bits.

No matter what I do, I can't fix this.

Any thoughts anybody?

Monitor is a Samsung SyncMaster 753s - I have a feeling it may be something
to do with a NVIDIA driver????

Thanks,

Elton Wright
riteoh@bluep.com

Re-install the video card driver.

"Elton, Ilona & Justin Wright" <riteoh@bluep.com> wrote in message
> Hello,
>
> I have just moved my PC from one room of the house to another, and had
> problems once started up again.
>
> It appears that my monitor details were 'lost' in the move - how on earth
> that has happened I don't know.
>
> Misplaced my CD that came with the monitor, but downloaded an updated
> driver, and monitor is now installed, however I cannot get a resolution
> above 800 x 600, with color quality of 4 bits.
>
> No matter what I do, I can't fix this.
>
> Any thoughts anybody?
>
> Monitor is a Samsung SyncMaster 753s - I have a feeling it may be
> something
> to do with a NVIDIA driver????
>
> Thanks,
>
> Elton Wright
> riteoh@bluep.com

i am trying to follow instruction thats dixon have giving me not downloding driver like they said this is what they told me to do go to mastercareco.uk,the driver is a zip folder,open the filein windows xpand click on extract files,from the blue baron the left,extractall of the files to folderon the hard drive.connect camera and when the hardware installion screen appears check thebox specify locationand enter locationof the extracted driver folder click on next and follow the prompt on screen complete the installion