P4SD-LA Motherboard CD and ASUS TV7134 Drivers

Hi all,

Does anyone know where I can acquire a copy of ASUS P4SD-LA
motherboard CD for XP? Is there a place to download this?

Also does anyone know where I can download the ASUS TV7134 drivers for
XP (English)?

Thanks.

InfoSeeker
4 answers Last reply
More about p4sd motherboard asus tv7134 drivers

    In article <2b6c58e5.0404070228.23a64802@posting.google.com>,
    UnrealJoker_1@hotmail.com (InfoSeeker) wrote:

    > Hi all,
    >
    > Does anyone know where I can acquire a copy of ASUS P4SD-LA
    > motherboard CD for XP? Is there a place to download this?
    >
    > Also does anyone know where I can download the ASUS TV7134 drivers for
    > XP (English)?
    >
    > Thanks.
    >
    > InfoSeeker

    P4SD-LA Asus OEM board ? You may have to get the drivers from
    HP or whoever made the whole computer.

    http://h20015.www2.hp.com/en/document.jhtml?lc=en&docName=c00041640

    http://www.asus.it/support/download/item.aspx?ModelName=ASUS%20TV%20FM%207134(PAL)&Type=All&SLanguage=en-us

    HTH,
    Paul

    > P4SD-LA Asus OEM board ? You may have to get the drivers from
    > HP or whoever made the whole computer.
    >
    > http://h20015.www2.hp.com/en/document.jhtml?lc=en&docName=c00041640
    >
    > http://www.asus.it/support/download/item.aspx?ModelName=ASUS%20TV%20FM%207134(PAL)&Type=All&SLanguage=en-us
    >
    > HTH,
    > Paul
    Thanks for the URL to the TV card.

    That motherboard is in a HP system and I am surprised to see that they
    do not give out a CD for the motherboard drivers. It is like buying a
    car and they do not give you the key to the boot.

    I am hoping someone would be able to make this available on the net to
    help users (HP: read these are your customers) to spring free from
    HP's strangle hold.

    We have managed to assemble all the drivers CD, except the
    motherboard, for a system they sell in HK - Model a548hk. We need this
    to change the OS from Chinese XP to English XP.

    If I find one I will certainly make it available.

    InfoSeeker.

    In article <6285aa7d.0404071947.ecffd8@posting.google.com>,
    BRoger_mbox20@hotmail.com (InfoSeeker) wrote:

    > > P4SD-LA Asus OEM board ? You may have to get the drivers from
    > > HP or whoever made the whole computer.
    > >
    > > http://h20015.www2.hp.com/en/document.jhtml?lc=en&docName=c00041640

    http://www.asus.it/support/download/item.aspx?ModelName=ASUS%20TV%20FM%207134(PAL)&Type=All&SLanguage=en-us

    > > HTH,
    > > Paul
    > Thanks for the URL to the TV card.
    >
    > That motherboard is in a HP system and I am surprised to see that they
    > do not give out a CD for the motherboard drivers. It is like buying a
    > car and they do not give you the key to the boot.
    >
    > I am hoping someone would be able to make this available on the net to
    > help users (HP: read these are your customers) to spring free from
    > HP's strangle hold.
    >
    > We have managed to assemble all the drivers CD, except the
    > motherboard, for a system they sell in HK - Model a548hk. We need this
    > to change the OS from Chinese XP to English XP.
    >
    > If I find one I will certainly make it available.
    >
    > InfoSeeker.

    Comparing the specs on the HP webpage I gave you, to this:

    http://www.atacom.com/html_print/MB47/MB47_ASUS_4P_8G.html

    it looks like the P4G800-V is a reasonable match to one of
    the versions of the P4SD-LA. I tracked it down by searching
    for the same Super I/O chip. The P4G800-V has six PCI slots,
    and when you look at the layout in the manual, three PCI slots
    were "glued" onto the end of the board. The only thing it is
    missing is the TI Firewire chip, and it has a location on the
    board for one of those to be soldered on. While I wouldn't try
    using the P4G800-V BIOS on your board, you may find some of the
    drivers work on it.

    http://www.asus.com.tw/support/download/item.aspx?ModelName=P4G800-V

    I think if you dig long enough in some of the Asus FTP
    servers, you'll find just about anything you need :-)

    HTH,
    Paul

    Thanks for the great detective work. I will pursue that line.

    At the moment, it appears the chip set is also close to that on P4P800 and
    we have run the ChipUtil.exe from Intel to review the exact chip set.

    Don't trust people like HP's advertised spec sheet as demonstrated
    so far by its reluctance to give us the motherboard CD.

    So far we only have the sound card to bring back alive.

    InfoSeeker.

    BRoger_mbox20@hotmail.com (InfoSeeker) wrote in message news:<6285aa7d.0404071947.ecffd8@posting.google.com>...
    > > P4SD-LA Asus OEM board ? You may have to get the drivers from
    > > HP or whoever made the whole computer.
    > >
    > > http://h20015.www2.hp.com/en/document.jhtml?lc=en&docName=c00041640
    > >
    > > http://www.asus.it/support/download/item.aspx?ModelName=ASUS%20TV%20FM%207134(PAL)&Type=All&SLanguage=en-us
    > >
    > > HTH,
    > > Paul
    > Thanks for the URL to the TV card.
    >
    > That motherboard is in a HP system and I am surprised to see that they
    > do not give out a CD for the motherboard drivers. It is like buying a
    > car and they do not give you the key to the boot.
    >
    > I am hoping someone would be able to make this available on the net to
    > help users (HP: read these are your customers) to spring free from
    > HP's strangle hold.
    >
    > We have managed to assemble all the drivers CD, except the
    > motherboard, for a system they sell in HK - Model a548hk. We need this
    > to change the OS from Chinese XP to English XP.
    >
    > If I find one I will certainly make it available.
    >
    > InfoSeeker.

Asus CD-Rom Windows XP Drivers Motherboards Download