#com Lan drivers for A7N8x deluxe

why would you use 3com drivers on the A7N8X-E deluxe MB running WIN XP Pro?

I downloaded the file but don't see how you install them?

--
Thanks
Jonesgold

Remove the NOSPAM
NOSPAMjonesgold@hotmail.com
1 answer Last reply
More about drivers a7n8x deluxe

    "Jonesgold" <NOSPAMJonesgold@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > why would you use 3com drivers on the A7N8X-E deluxe MB running WIN XP
    Pro?

    > I downloaded the file but don't see how you install them?
    >
    > --
    > Thanks
    > Jonesgold

    I dont think that the -E version is a 3com gigaport
    the non-E version (just A7N8X-Delux v2) boards have a 2nt 3com Ethernet port
    the -E version replaced that with the Gigaport.

Asus Drivers LAN 3Com Windows XP Motherboards