Last response: in Motherboards
a b \ Driver
a b V Motherboard
April 8, 2004 12:46:54 AM

why would you use 3com drivers on the A7N8X-E deluxe MB running WIN XP Pro?

I downloaded the file but don't see how you install them?

--
Thanks
Jonesgold

Remove the NOSPAM
NOSPAMjonesgold@hotmail.com

More about : lan drivers a7n8x deluxe

Anonymous
a b \ Driver
a b V Motherboard
April 8, 2004 5:57:18 AM

"Jonesgold" <NOSPAMJonesgold@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> why would you use 3com drivers on the A7N8X-E deluxe MB running WIN XP
Pro?

> I downloaded the file but don't see how you install them?
>
> --
> Thanks
> Jonesgold

I dont think that the -E version is a 3com gigaport
the non-E version (just A7N8X-Delux v2) boards have a 2nt 3com Ethernet port
the -E version replaced that with the Gigaport.
!