networking a printer

I have a printer that i shared out and a wireless linksys router all hard
wired to my desktop.

How can i print from my laptop (wireless) if that is possible?
Through file and print sharing. I have win xp sp2 on both pc's

thanks

Malke

nigelcourtney wrote:

> I have a printer that i shared out and a wireless linksys router all
> hard wired to my desktop.
>
> How can i print from my laptop (wireless) if that is possible?
> Through file and print sharing. I have win xp sp2 on both pc's
>
> thanks

Sure, just create your home network and then add the printer to the
laptop. Of course, the desktop will need to be on for the laptop to
print to it. Here are some links to help you set up the network:

http://www.practicallynetworked.com/sharing/xp/filesharing.htm (Home)
(Pro)
http://www.smallnetbuilder.com/
http://www.wown.info/