Unable to install ATI Radeon 9600 SE Graphics Card

oskar

When I try to install a Radeon 9600 SE on my ASUS P4PE, the ASUS
speech reporter says "the VGA Test Failed", or something to that
effect, and I just get a blank screen (or rather - no video output at
all).

Any suggestions for what may fix this?

Thanks,
Oskar

Hi,

I tried to install in the same context.
My win XP pro hanged and was fully out of order just after reading the CD.

After insistance, XP was asking for a pass word (I never had) and didn't accepted administrator boot.

Asus here in France is unable to help.

I returned the board to the dealer and asked for a nvidia

Mike