jeff

We just opened a new website community at www.geekregime.com

This is a tech community that offers free computer and software tech support for everyone. There is also discussion on other topics as well. You can let loose in our "anything goes" forum. Registration is always free.

Very fast OC 48 and OC 192 connections.

Get in on the ground floor. Suggestions are welcome.

I have a suggestion:

Don't post SPAM to newsgroups.

steve

"Jeff" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> We just opened a new website community at www.geekregime.com
>
> This is a tech community that offers free computer and software tech
support for everyone. There is also discussion on other topics as well. You
can let loose in our "anything goes" forum. Registration is always free.

> Very fast OC 48 and OC 192 connections.
>
> Get in on the ground floor. Suggestions are welcome.

These groups offer free help for anyone. Why go to your site? You are not
proven!

--
Regards:

Richard Urban