Looking for a AMD Athlon 1.2 or 1.4 Thunderbird

I have an older ABIT KT7A motherboard and
am using an AMD 800Mhz CPU. I would like to
put an AMD Athlon 1.2 or 1.4Hgz CPU in it.
These are no longer being produced.
Does anyone know where I can buy one and how much?
There has to be many laying around not being
used anymore from people who have upgraded etc.
If you have one to sell email with the info please.
Thanks
Pete Carr
pcarr99@bellsouth.net

Hello
Look on Ebay

--
Hope This Helps
Haus

Try www.newegg.com
Click on the Computer Hardware Tab at the top.
Scroll down near the bottom.
Click on Processors.
Scroll down below the pictures.
Click on AMD.