What is the best overclocking RAM for the ASUS P4P800 Delu..

Hello all,

I am going to be building a system using the ASUS P4P800 Deluxe and am
the configuration stage. I would appreciate input on which RAM to buy
for overclocking. I figure there must be a few people out there that
have this board.

Link to the motherboard:
http://www.newegg.com/app/viewProductDesc.asp?description=13-131-450&depa=0
1 answer Last reply
More about what overclocking asus p4p800 delu

    On Thu, 08 Apr 2004 10:27:30 -0700, pacemaker@home.com wrote:

    >Hello all,
    >
    >I am going to be building a system using the ASUS P4P800 Deluxe and am
    >the configuration stage. I would appreciate input on which RAM to buy
    >for overclocking. I figure there must be a few people out there that
    >have this board.
    >
    >Link to the motherboard:
    >http://www.newegg.com/app/viewProductDesc.asp?description=13-131-450&depa=0

    Definitely go with what the manual recommends, don't mix ram brands.
    Get ram with matching serial numbers.

    With P4p-800 I went with two matching 512mb sticks of Corsair
    CMX512-3500 Cas-2 DDR-433 ram, it's listed in the P4p-800 manual. Ram
    works fine.

Asus Overclocking RAM Motherboards