problem with the audio after upgradeing from Xp Home to Xp..

I upgraded my Win Xp from home edition to the Win Xp Prof
so I installed it in the drive C but in mz back up drive
i have the back up of the Home edition it was in german
so i have changed to english but being two zear before
from the medion computer with all the Window logo on all
the part and did not have anz probl;em with the sound but
now everz time I am startng and getting the message that
the driver will be installed for the auido device then it
saz come that now it is completed and the window will
start but every time I am getting the same and unable to
get the sound from my sround sound which i used to get
before with out any problem please can any body help me
me up of this . awaitng for your advice .

Schittenkrappen!

TRENDING THREADS