Printing Problem

I have purchased a reconditioned hewlett packard print
cartridge and when I print, it prints off a blank page.
I have done several tests, ie alignment and sample print
test and it will print of the tests no problem but when I
print off a file document for example it prints off a
blank sheet. So I thought it might of been a faulty
cartridge so I returned it to the supplier. Received a
new cartridge, it printed a couple of sheets but then it
started printing off blank sheets again. Any Iidea what
the problems is? I have a Hewlett Packard Printer 640C,
and XP Home Edition. Look forward to your response.

Mrs Livingston

Splash out and purchase a brand new HP cartridge. If it still does it, it
may mean the printer needs replacing... it's a rather old and discontinued
model.

--
Cari
www.coribright.com