help with bios setup

Hi,
I am configuring my bios update, on my Asus A7N8X - Deluxe M/B.
Can anyone tell me what " system bios cacheable " is.Thanks

Ed

On Sat, 10 Apr 2004 18:17:41 +0100, Cyberdog <david.midcom@INVALID.com>
wrote:

>Hi,
>I am configuring my bios update, on my Asus A7N8X - Deluxe M/B.
>Can anyone tell me what " system bios cacheable " is.Thanks

System BIOS Cacheable [Disabled] (www.rojakpot.com)
Operating systems like Microsoft Windows XP do not need to access the
motherboard BIOS. Everything can be done much quicker by using drivers
to access the hardware directly, recommend Disable.

The Definitive BIOS Optimization Guide (free version)
http://www.rojakpot.com/default.aspx?location=9