software included with P4P800?

I got the board without the original CDs. I can get the manual, drivers
from Asus but I cannot find a few of the software included, eg. PC Probe.
Is there a place that I can download them?

TIA,

cpliu

Paul

Splendid

In article <Xns94C86FB4040chanciusliuNOSPAMyah@130.133.1.4>, cpliu
<chanciusliuDeleteThis@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I got the board without the original CDs. I can get the manual, drivers
> from Asus but I cannot find a few of the software included, eg. PC Probe.
> Is there a place that I can download them?
>
> TIA,
>
> cpliu

Go to the download page and enter the word "Tools" in the search box:

http://www.asus.it/support/download/item.aspx?ModelName=Tools&Type=All&SLanguage=en-us

There are a few miscellaneous tools in there.

HTH,
Paul

"cpliu" <chanciusliuDeleteThis@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> I got the board without the original CDs. I can get the manual, drivers
> from Asus but I cannot find a few of the software included, eg. PC Probe.
> Is there a place that I can download them?

You can find the latest drivers, BIOS, etc at
http://www.asus.com.tw/support/download/item.aspx?ModelName=P4P800&Type=Latest.
You can find PC Probe under Motherboard/Utility/Tools:
http://www.asus.com.tw/support/download/item.aspx?ModelName=Tools&Type=Latest.

---
Kevin Chalker, Owner KC COMPUTERS
E-mail: kc@kc-computers.com Web: www.kc-computers.com
Internet dealer for 13+ years!!! See WWW.RESELLERRATINGS.COM!!!

Thanks for the URLs. I just downloaded PC Probe. Are there any software to
set speed without rebooting?

Thanks,

cpliu

Paul

Splendid

In article <Xns94C8D6A38C91FchanciusliuNOSPAMyah@130.133.1.4>, cpliu
<chanciusliuDeleteThis@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Thanks for the URLs. I just downloaded PC Probe. Are there any software to
> set speed without rebooting?
>
> Thanks,
>
> cpliu

http://www.cpuid.com/clockgen.php
http://www.page.sannet.ne.jp/k-hazama/setfsb/info.htm (P4C800 Ultra version)

Never used any of these, so I don't know how well they work.
You can match the clock generator part number to the ICS chip
on the motherboard, to double check you have the right version
of the program. A program has to be written for each kind of
clock generator chip.

Consult: http://www.abxzone.com/forums/search.php

Example:
http://abxzone.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=50316