I have a wireless Linksys router and I'm try to print from my lap top My pc
is set up for sharing the printer, when trying to print to my hppsc2110xi it
comes up printer error??? I,m using MS Home on both computers. Someone help.

Hi,

Can you attatch your laptop to the Linksys router with an Ethernet
connection and print using the shared printer? If not, try looking at the
file sharing and printing troubleshooting document from this link:
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=fd7fd48d-6b4a-448e-a632-076f98a351a2&displaylang=en

If you can print when the laptop is connected with an Ethernet
connection, but still can not print when using a wireless connection, you
might want to install the NETBEUI protocol. Some other people on this
newsgroup have had luck in solving their file sharing and printing problems
with wireless by using this protocol. There are instruction to install the
protocol on the EzLan web site: http://www.ezlan.net/netbeui.html

Good luck,
Chris Gual [MSFT]