Text colors in word 97

I have word 97 and one line of my text i need the text
font to be an off white color but word dosen't have this
color. Is there a way I can get this color for this one
line of text ?
Thanks,
Bob
1 answer Last reply
More about text colors word

    Bob wrote:
    > I have word 97 and one line of my text i need the text
    > font to be an off white color but word dosen't have this
    > color. Is there a way I can get this color for this one
    > line of text ?
    > Thanks,
    > Bob

    No. Office 97 uses 16 colours for text and doesn't have scope for more. If
    you need other text colours your only choice will be to upgrade to 2003.

    This is off-topic for this group. In future please post all Word-related
    questions to a Word-related group.

Hardware Microsoft Windows XP