I have the following drive letters:
A; Floppy
C: main Hard drive (serial ATA)
D: DVD rw
E: DVD Drive
F: secondary hard drive (pata)
G: CDrw
H: removable Disk

When I use the right click and choose the send to feature, my choices only
show Floppy/D: and H:. How come my CDRW (G) isn't there.

The CDRW was the last to be installed, is that why? I don't understand this
removable disk thing it seems to be nothig.

Help please
1 answer Last reply
More about drive letters

    Take a look here http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_abc.htm Select S
    and scroll to Send To
    "Just Asking" <redrider@rogers.com> wrote in message
    > I have the following drive letters:
    > A; Floppy
    > C: main Hard drive (serial ATA)
    > D: DVD rw
    > E: DVD Drive
    > F: secondary hard drive (pata)
    > G: CDrw
    > H: removable Disk
    >
    > When I use the right click and choose the send to feature, my choices only
    > show Floppy/D: and H:. How come my CDRW (G) isn't there.
    >
    > The CDRW was the last to be installed, is that why? I don't understand
    this
    > removable disk thing it seems to be nothig.
    >
    > Help please

Hard Drives Windows XP