XP Drive Letters

April 28, 2004 5:10:34 AM

I have the following drive letters:
A; Floppy
C: main Hard drive (serial ATA)
D: DVD rw
E: DVD Drive
F: secondary hard drive (pata)
G: CDrw
H: removable Disk

When I use the right click and choose the send to feature, my choices only
show Floppy/D: and H:. How come my CDRW (G) isn't there.

The CDRW was the last to be installed, is that why? I don't understand this
removable disk thing it seems to be nothig.

Help please

More about : drive letters

Anonymous
April 28, 2004 5:10:35 AM