USB High Speed Mass Storage

Hi,

Does anyone know where i can download XP drivers for a
high speed USB mass storage device??

Yes, do you want somebody to tell you?

Where did you steal the device, ask them to give you the
documentation and software or look on the mfg'r website to
see if special drivers are needed with XP? Usually, XP with
SP1 will handle these w/o special software.

"Jonny" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:56a301c42d0f$14fcd5d0$a101280a@phx.gbl...
| Hi,
|
| Does anyone know where i can download XP drivers for a
| high speed USB mass storage device??

"Jonny" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> Does anyone know where i can download XP drivers for a
> high speed USB mass storage device??

You don't need drivers. Is it telling you it's an Unkown Device?

With the device connected, right click on My Computer and select Manage. On
the following screen, click on Disk Management. It should now show up on the
right hand side of the screen..... assign it a drive letter.

Marcus