Cannon i250 anyone got one?

Im thinking about buying a new printer, the cannon i250 has caught my
attention because for a start it is under£40 and the ink cartridges are £3
each!!! and it has a good resolution. I have read a number of reviews and
the only bad thicg people have to say about it is it has no out tray and it
takes 30secs to satrt printing. But for the price it does not bother me. Has
anyone got one I would like to know if it takes both colour and black at the
same time and if it is a good buy.

Regards
Karl

Simon

Distinguished
Feb 16, 2001

On Mon, 12 Apr 2004 10:37:59 +0100, "Karl Hunt"
<karl_hunt@ntlworld.com> wrote:

>Im thinking about buying a new printer, the cannon i250 has caught my
>attention because for a start it is under£40 and the ink cartridges are £3
>each!!! and it has a good resolution. I have read a number of reviews and
>the only bad thicg people have to say about it is it has no out tray and it
>takes 30secs to satrt printing. But for the price it does not bother me. Has
>anyone got one I would like to know if it takes both colour and black at the
>same time and if it is a good buy.
>
>Regards
>Karl

Given the lack of replies I will. I have one just for printing
letters and draft photo prints. It is slow to start but it works.
The colour photo printing is not that bad, but not photo quality (I
take my photos elsewhere if I want a good print). I have had it six
months and am still on the original cartridges. My main use is
letter printing and it is fine for that.

It takes a black cartridge and a combined colour cartridge at the
same time. It is a printer I only use occasionally.

Simon

keith

HHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAH