Hardware Conflict

I have bought a TV-card.

The problem is that the card has a conflict with my modem.
The TV-card works properly but when I enter the Internet
the computer freezes and I have to reboot.

I have tried to use other slots but it's still the same.
The TV-card and modem uses IRQ 11 aswell as other
hardware. But I can't change these settings in windows
nor in the BIOS.

How can I fix this problem?
1 answer Last reply
More about hardware conflict

    What brand TV card did you buy? There are good , very good
    and junk cards.

    "Bosse" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
    message news:590501c42d35$5192ac60$a001280a@phx.gbl...
    | I have bought a TV-card.
    |
    | The problem is that the card has a conflict with my modem.
    | The TV-card works properly but when I enter the Internet
    | the computer freezes and I have to reboot.
    |
    | I have tried to use other slots but it's still the same.
    | The TV-card and modem uses IRQ 11 aswell as other
    | hardware. But I can't change these settings in windows
    | nor in the BIOS.
    |
    | How can I fix this problem?

Hardware TV Modem Windows XP