Hardware Conflict

April 28, 2004 12:27:29 PM

I have bought a TV-card.

The problem is that the card has a conflict with my modem.
The TV-card works properly but when I enter the Internet
the computer freezes and I have to reboot.

I have tried to use other slots but it's still the same.
The TV-card and modem uses IRQ 11 aswell as other
hardware. But I can't change these settings in windows
nor in the BIOS.

How can I fix this problem?

More about : hardware conflict

Anonymous
April 28, 2004 5:07:41 PM

What brand TV card did you buy? There are good , very good
and junk cards.

"Bosse" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:590501c42d35$5192ac60$a001280a@phx.gbl...

!